Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Aaron

We had our nephew, Aaron, stay with us for a week.  His dad had to move to Arkansas to start a new job and his mom was finishing up her Masters at BYU - so I offered to take him so she could focus.  They are all now happily in Arkansas together - we will miss them.  But we had a BLAST with Aaron here.  

He was so good it was hardly any extra work and the boys loved having him.  They all played together so good.

They are all dressed in the same color because I took them somewhere and I wanted to be able to spot them all easy - I figured "hunting" orange was a good choice.

No comments: