One of my favorite outings is to go to temples and play on the grounds. My kids love it too.
One day we went to Oquirrh Mountain
Megan found a "forget me not" and loved it. She kept it the whole day.
Another day we went down to temple square. This was right after conference and they recognized the conference center and wanted to go in. I knew they were too rambunctious for a whole tour but I asked if we could just see the auditorium and they said "of course". My kids LOVED IT! They thought is was the coolest thing they have ever seen.
They let them go down to the front - I couldn't go because I had a stroller and you can't take a stroller down and you can't leave it unsupervised (might have a bomb). But a nice little old lady took them down. I was very nervous for her taking all four of them all down by herself. I gave them a good talking to before with strict rules and prayed the whole time Noah would not set anything on fire
They did great - Noah was a little crazy - but well enough. Miss Maddie insisted on walking down each stair all by her self and walking back up again all by her self.
No comments:
Post a Comment