Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Basketball


Brock is almost done with his first basketball season.  He had so much fun!  He has this really big smile on his face the whole time he in on the court.  He loves how fast paced it is.  Sadly he is almost always one of the shortest players - so most of his shots get blocked - but he actually doesn't seem to mind. 
 
I couldn't get any good shots during the game - so I had him stay after and practice a little for some good pictures.












He is a great dribbler. He is one of the only kids on the league that can dribble the ball all the way down the court - right up against the sideline - while running.  It is pretty impressive.


 
He was so excited to have Grandma Hanna at one of his games.  We have found that Brock plays both soccer and basketball better with an audience.
 
The girls felt left out with all the picture taking:









1 comment:

Rachel Murray said...

I'm not surprised at all to hear about Brock's dribbling skills. He has always blown me away with his coordination and natural athleticism. Love the big smile on his face.