Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cub Scouts

Along with turning 8 comes cub scouts!  The week Brock started cub scouts I got released from cub scouts (I had been in it for 4 years).  His grandma Hanna got him all of his cub scout things (book, uniform) for his birthday.  Doesn't he look so cute?!


Shortly after he started cub scouts he had his day camps.  I got to go with him on one of his days.  I twas a lot of fun - although it is not quite the same as day camps in Utah (its just at a neighborhood park) - I think I want to have him and Noah go to one in Utah one summer in a few years.

He was ELATED to be shooting guns and bow and arrow!

He even hit the target... a few time!



We have a great ward and an adorable troop.  I kind of miss it.  But only kind of - it was SO hard to leave every week at 5:45 for an hour.



 







No comments: