Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hiking Castle Rock

I think I have a post previously that talked about how the kids and I went to hike Castle Rock down in.... Castle Rock.   We hiked the mountain up to the rock - but there is no trail up to the top of the rock - you just find a good place to climb and... climb.  I was not 100% confident I could get all four kids up and down with out someone dying - so despite their complaints - we left with out getting to the top.


So we went back the next week with Jason.  Although he was not quite as confident as  I was and was SHOCKED that I even considered/kind-of-tired to climb it by myself with the kids.  He wasn't even sure we cloud do it with him.  I, however, was sure we could to it.

And we did!


The kids felt like we were on top of the world!














No comments: