Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Utah: Boating

After the aquarium we went to Sandy and stayed with my parents for the next week.  One of the things we did several times was go boating.  One time we went to Echo and saw Madison's Primary teacher from Denver.  Most people (Mormon's) in Denver spend some time in Utah over the summer.  Madison loves her teacher, Sister White, and was thrilled to run into her!

My mom is such a cool grandma!  She went tubing with the grand kids
Isn't she awesome!  FYI - Brock does not see tubing as a necessary thing to do in life.



My dad has taken the boys fishing several times.  They either catch no fish - or I believe Noah has caught one once.  Last time he took the boys fishing Megan was so sad to not get a chance to go - so this time grandpa said he would take everyone.  Well... in about 30 minutes they caught 5 fish!!  Everyone got to reel one in.  They were THRILLED.  We ate fish several times for dinner in the next week and it was delicious.



Cute Daniel and Angie came boating with us.  They are always such good sports about helping us with the "manly" boat things and helping with the kids.


And... believe it or not... Angie was the one to clean the fish!  She was teaching my boys how to do it.  What a woman!

Boating is my most favorite thing.  It is for sure my happy place.  I especially love to water ski - but just driving around on the boat does it for me.  I find such a sense of peace and marvel at the beauty of Gods creations when I am out there on the water.
















No comments: