Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Utah: Payson Temple

After church one Sunday the kids and I decided to go check out the new Payson temple.  We often go to temple grounds on Sunday - so we were shocked to find the gates closed and locked!!  We were so sad.  We walked around the perimeter of the fence - took some pictures and headed back to grandma's.  To ad injury to insult I got in a car accident on the way back!  My fault!  Well - if we are placing blame - I blame it on the three year old who took off her seat belt and refused to put it back on.  I turned around for one second to yell at her (I mean sternly reprimand) when I hit the person in front of me (we were coming to a stop - so no real damage - but enough).  I ended up being angry that we even went to the temple.  

But now that all is said and done - I can't ever regret taking my kids to see the temple, they will always remember this trip - even more so because of the accident.  It teaches that bed things happen even when we are trying to do good things.  And I love the pictures we got.

It is devastating to a child to be locked out of a temple.  I hope its not symbolic :)


The temple is SO BEAUTIFUL.  It might just be my new favorite



Later in the week my sister-in-law and I went to go do a session.  When we got there all the sessions were full until closure.  So we went to do sealings - we were the last people to get in to do sealings because they were full until closure too.  Looks like the temple is already too small.  Not a bad thing!

This temple has the most beautiful Celestial Room!  It is worth the drive - I promise.  Even if you went to the open house.  The spirit there is amazing.

The girls before church.








































No comments: