Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Building a tree house

The weather gets warm here in the winter - it's kind of awesome.  Warm as in - unless it is snowing -it is 60.  On one hand I love it, on the other it makes you think it is Spring - then you realize it is still January and then you want to crawl back in bed and die (did I say that out loud)....

Anyways... One warm day in January the boys and their friends wanted to make a tree house.  I knew they couldn't (our trees are not big enough) - but I wasn't going to tell them that.  I gave them some wood and tools and told them to have at it.  They tried for a good hour and a half.  They could never figure it out - but they loved trying and have a plan to try again next time it's warm - they just want me to take them to Home Depot first. ha


Having big kids rock.  I am loving this stage of life.

No comments: