Wow - another Christmas post! These are some pictures one of my preschooler's mom just emailed me from my Christmas Program.
This was our Christmas pajama program.
Singing "Way up high in the Christmas Tree"Rudolph
Lucia, Todd, Madison, Luke, Bailey, and Brighton
I absolutely love having my preschool. It is such a wonderful hobby! I am grateful that I did it while I still had kids young enough to be in it - although I am looking forward to NOT having any kids in it next year. It is hard to play mom and teacher at the same time. I am SO GRATEFUL to Jason who has given up half our house and a lot of my/our time to allow me to use my education, develop my talents, and enjoy a hobby - I swear one day I will make some money and stop spending hundreds of dollars on glitter!







No comments:
Post a Comment