Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Missionary work

Megan has decided that she wants to be a "kid missionary".  She made these cards for several kids in her class.  She came running to me one evening and showed them to me.  She said she was going to take them to school tomorrow and hand them out.  If I am being honest I was hoping she wouldn't.  I loved her enthusiasm, but... you know... that's weird.  

But she did it.  So far I haven't gotten any phone calls.  :)
"To Nora
From Megan
Jesus Christ"
"Come to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" 
Bottom circle "Go on Sunday"
Top circle: "By the bank  By King Soopers" (our grocery store ) - she is giving them directions to the church.


No comments: