Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Fishing

Monday was labor day.  Jason's parents left early that morning - but my family was staying until the afternoon.  The kids really wanted to go fishing with grandpa - so we all (not Ashley - she stayed at the hotel) took a morning trip to Chatfield Lake to try and catch a fish.






Sadly, nothing even bit.
At the end we thought we would walk along the beach for a minute - it wasn't hot so I didn't bring swim suits or anything - but it didn't take long for the kids to not care about their clothes and jump right in.  The waves were big and the LOVED jumping in them.  They played in the waves for a good hour.









Megan just wanted to play in the sand.


The girls were wearing dresses - but we just tucked them into their shorts - it worked quite well.








No comments: