We are so blessed to live close to a temple. The Denver Temple is only about 10 minutes away. That is closer than almost any other temple I have lived by (exception is Provo temple for 6 years). We are extra glad we are so close becasue the Denver temple is the only temple in Colorado and so many member have to drive hours and hours to come to the temple. In fact when the temple closes twice a eyar for cleanings our next closest temple is 6 hours away. So needless to say all the Saints in Colorado were so excited to have the Ft. Collins temple open. Our children were especially excited to go through the open house. It was a great day that I hope they will remember forever.
I mean... come on... this is not posed at all. As soon as we walked in this is immediatly what the girls did.
Once outside everyone seemed to want a picture with dad. I don't blame them.
Noah loves to be close to people. He has some personal boundary issues for sure. He is lucky becasue Jason doesn't mind and lets him be as close as he wants all the time. The like to do this face rubbing/smelling thing.
Megan has been a Daddy's girl since she was born - she loved her dad like most babies love their mom - where as she could take me or leave me - it didn't really matter. It is still that way. She even said to both of us the other day, "I don't understand why I like dad better than mom, it's like I like mom, I just like dad a lot more. Why?"











No comments:
Post a Comment