Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Madison's Birthday

Madison turned 5 back in August.  Because of our crazy August we put her birthday party off a few weeks.  But on the day of her birthday we had a family party (just us 6).  I let her pick a dessert.  She wanted ice cream sundaes (vanilla AND chocolate ice cream, sprinkles, chocolate and caramel sauce, whipped cream, and cherries)


For her present she got a squishy caterpillar that she saw at Michaels craft store about 8 months ago and has reminded me everyday since that she wanted one for her birthday.  She LOVES squishy things.

And a scooter.
She would ride her scooter all day everyday if I could just sit out there and watch her.  She loves it and is getting really good at it.  Yesterday we went on a 4 mile bike ride and she scooted the whole way.

No comments: