Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Madison's Birthday Party

Madison basically wanted the exact same party she had last year this year.  Swimming, ocean cake, blue squeez-its, etc.  For a little variety she didn't want a beach on her cake this year - just blue ocean, fish, and a mermaid.

She put all the things on herself.


Madison is in a weird friend space in her life.  1 - there is only 1 other girl in our ward that is her same age and she goes to a different school.  2 - she went to preschool with Megan - so she thinks all those girls are her friends 3 - she thinks all of Megan's firends areher friends too.  4 - There are no girls on our street herexact age - but a TON just older and just younger.

She of coure wanted to invite all of her friends and perceived friends - BUT now that she is in Kindergarten I would love for her to make new friends that are her own age - so after struggling for a while about what to do for her party - i just decided to go all in and invite 35 girls (all church, neighborhood, preschool, and all girls in her kindergarten class)!  It was insane - about 24 showed up








I know I can't name them all, but I am going to try.
Lucia, Eden, Hailey, Madison, Kaylin (Madison's new best kindergarten friend)

Bree, Aspen, Afton, and Sarah

Zelda, ?, ?, Zoe, and Sophia
?, ?

Megan, Jackson (our only boy), Ivy, and ?










The worst part about having 24 girls - is 24 presents.  It was insane.  She was in heaven though.



No comments: