Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Feeding of the 5000

Every year I have been in charge of this huge stake project with St. Luke Methodist Church called, Feeding of the 5000.  Every year it about kills me.  I always think it will be easier then last year, but I am always wrong.  But every year it comes together and goes great.  This was my last year, I have been release as a Ward Missionary and Just Serve Representative and am now in the Primary Presidency.  

The day of the project is always a blast.  I go around and take pictures of people at the booths at the stores.  I am so grateful for people who are willing to serve.  It makes everyone's job so much easier.








But the BEST part of Feeding the 5000 is going and serving with my kids.  I will still do this every year.  This is the first year I did it with all 4 of them and it was fantastic.  We worked for 2 hours, asking people if they wanted to buy items for the food pantry.  This build so many great skills, and they love to do it.    I was so proud of them as I watched them approach strangers and ask them to help us.  Noah was adorable, people seemed to be drawn to him and ask him all sorts of questions about the project and he did a great job answering them.














No comments: