She wanted everyone to paint their own "heart of Te fiti" We collected and washed a bunch of oval, flat shaped rocks.
And got all sorts of different shades a green for painting. We also got some glow in the dark paint to spray over at the end. It isn't the heart of Te fiti if ti doesn't glow!
She also made an obstacle course in the back yard - you had to get your heart of Te fiti to Te Ka.
First we painted.
Then we did the obstacle course, then we had mac and cheese for dinner.
Then cake and ice cream
Then we opened presents.
And finally we watched Moana and had pop corn
Some of the kids rocks. I LOVED them.
On the day of her birthday I went to school and had lunch with her. If your mom comes to lunch with you - you get to go out to recess early with 2 friends. So fun.
Madison got the surprise of her life for her birthday. If you remember back in February we went to Disneyland. Madison fell in LOVE with this Naula stuffed animal and picked it for her souvenir. She loved it! She loved it so much and despite her parents telling her not too, she snuck it into a gas station bathroom at a random gas station on the way home somewhere in Nevada... and left it there. Oh the tears that were shed. I tired to track it down but couldn't. It was a good life lesson to learn, so I told her she just lost it.
Well, for her birthday, I figured that miracles do happen, so I ordered another one from Disneyland. I told her her birthday present was a surprise. I think I was more excited to give it to her than she was. But the surprise was pretty exciting.
When she opened it she was THRILLED.
































No comments:
Post a Comment