Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, October 16, 2017

General Conference

This year for General Conference we did some of our usual stuff...
I made scones,
we did "guess who's coming to dinner". 

I didn't make a lot of our other snacks or treats because we are cutting back on any "extra's" right now.

But this year we added a fun element of service and anticipation.  We took our "guess who's coming to dinner" on the road.  It was kind of like 12 days of Christmas, or 15 Day of Conference.  We did it to our friends/neighbors, the Weister's, and a family I visit teach.  Each day around dinnertime we door bell ditched a clue and a picture of a prophet.  It was really fun.  Then on the last day we revealed it was us.  This is a great new tradition.

1 comment:

Jill T said...

I LOVE your new family picture on the side bar! Also, getting the "guess who's coming to dinner" without having to do the work sounds like the best gift ever.