Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, November 6, 2017

Dates with Brock

Brock has decided that he likes to go watch high school football and soccer games in the evening.  I have gone with him a few times.  I have loved spending this time with him.  He is so fun and cute.   I don't know how I got so lucky to be him mom - he is way better than I am.  One time when the game was over and we got back i in the car he said, "thanks for coming with me, it means a lot to me".  What?  What 10 year old says that?  I am getting used to this transition into older kids rather than babies or kids.  I need to take these opportunities and just spend time together, even if it is late, freezing, or a sport I don't like.  I pray these dividends pay off!


No comments: