Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, November 17, 2017

Reading

My children all love to read.  It is pretty great.  I feel like I can brag about this because I do not love to read and am not a great reader - maybe that is why I don't like to read?  Some of my kids are not great readers either - but they still love to read - which I think is pretty amazing.  One day we were cuddling at the library and they were  surrounding me reading.  I tried to take a picture of it but couldn't - but you get the idea.




When we got home from the library they all got our there books and seriously read for like 4 hours.  I didn't hear a word.  They get this from their father, not only is he a great reader, he is a good example and actively teaches and encourages reading. 

Here he is showing them a good book.  I think my family is pretty great.

No comments: