Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, June 25, 2018

Eliches

The first week of summer Krista invited us to Elich's -our Denver amusement park.  They got season passes again this summer and it came with several guest passes - so they got us all in for free!  It was a great way to kick off summer.


The park was pretty empty the whole day - so we got to ride some rides over and over again.   Because of the baby I didn't go on any rides (except the ferris wheel) so I took a lot of pictures of them on the rides).

The pictures aren't necessarily in order.  This was a few hours into our day.  Noah threw up in the bushes right after we got off this ride.  This was his last ride of the day. ha
Madison was our thrill junky.  She loved all the rides and wanted to go on everything.

This is one of their kids roller coasters. They rode it probably 5 times.  I took WAY too many pictures.  But their facial expressions were hilarious.  Each one unique to their personality.  












This was a HUGE ride.  It goes straight up and then drops you.   Madison was BARLEY big enough and was the only one that wanted to go on it.  Krista DID NOT want to go - but she did it for Madison.  Madison was elated.  

Before:

Going up:

This was coming back down after the drop.


Then we headed over the the water park.  Brock does not like water or swimming.  So Krista and he stayed in the amusement park and rode all the big roller coasters that none of the kids wanted to ride.  I took the kids to the water park.  We rode a few slides - but spent most of  the time in the wave pool.





Megan spent most of her time reading.


It was a great time.  (I still dress everyone in bright orange on outings like this - it really does make life so much easier.)

No comments: