I am pretty sad I didn't take very many pictures of Brock at baseball. He says he is playing next year - so I guess I will do it then.
This was Brock's first year of playing baseball. He wanted to play last summer but I was slow getting him signed up and by the time I did the teams were full so he went on the wait list and never got on a team. I am glad he still wanted to play this year. He got on a team that had been together for 4 years, but it was great because he knew several boys on the team. He had a great time and learned to really love baseball. He mostly played left field and did a pretty good job. He hit every game, his favorite part was stealing bases. Next year he says he wants to pitch. He would have pitched this year if he would have had the opportunity. I really enjoyed watching his games. He is getting old enough now that watching his sports is really fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment