Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Summer time baseball

We had three baseball players this summer.  In Colorado rec baseball is June - August.  On one hand I hate it because it is HOT and keeps us from summer travels; it is also nice becasue it lets Brock get another sport in without overlapping soccer or football.  It was a bit crazy having 6 practices a week and 6 hours of baseball on Saturdays.  In the end we got everyone where they needed to be and enjoyed watching them all try and work hard and get better as the season went on. 


And this girls was a trooper - especially those looong hot Saturdays.  Good things she is a sucker for playgrounds.  She looks sad/tired in this picture but she actually isn't' - she just got done rolling down a hill. 

No comments: