The birches came to visit us the first weekend in May. I really didn't take any pictures. In truth they didn't really come to see us. Their good friends were getting married. Veronica text one day and asked if she and Carmen could come stay with us for a weekend. I texted back, "only if you bring Lu with you" "and Harry" "and Aaron" "I guess you could bring the babies too". She text back 10 minutes later "ok, we are all coming" What? I called and told her I was kidding. But in my requests the found really cheap tickets and thought it would be fun, so all 7 came and stayed at our house. It was so fun. We have missed them so so much. Our quality of life has definitely taken a HUGE hit when they left. We have tried to fill the void - but it is hard to make new friends when you just had a baby.
They got to watch our kids play soccer (which I am sure is exactly how they wanted to spend their saturday morning.)
They played all around the house.
On Sunday evening we had the clarks over and we had a break-the-fast breakfast for dinner.
I swear they all came even though I only have pictures of the same people! Ha





No comments:
Post a Comment