The boys had their final orchestra concert at the end of May. We have had mixed feelings about how orchestra went. On one hand the boys say they liked it and want to keep doing it. On the other they all but refused to practice - but it didn't seem like they were taught very much and didn't have a lot to practice. So I don't know. Brock signed up for orchestra in Middle School - so I guess he is going to do it again. I think Noah might go back to piano.
The kids were very eager to remind me that it was at the boys' last orchestra concert that I went into labor. Brock is always so cute to want to wear his suit to all of his concerts.
Noah regretted picking such a large instrument - but in the end I think he liked it.
Cute boys!





No comments:
Post a Comment