Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, June 17, 2019

Mothers Day

I had a great mothers day this year.  The kids and Jason always spoil me with an easy day where I don't have to cook or clean anything!!  It is amazing.  I also got some great books I am so excited to read: "the slow ripening fruits of motherhood" and "what would a holy woman do?"  I can't wait to read them!  I don't have a lot of reading time lately :)  I will start that as soon as I finish Saints.  Since summer started I had 50 pages left and now... 3 weeks later I have 40 pages left. ha

Here is a decade of mothering.  The bottom one is Noah in 2009 and Dane in 2019.  Same outfit. 


Look at what Jason made for me!  He rocks.



No comments: