Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Garden

I finally got out to may garden one day.  I usually start working on it in March - but I didn't even touch it until end of May!  Once I got out there I remembered I never "put my garden to bed for the winter" as I was quite pregnant in the fall and never got around to it.  So needless to say there was a lot of work to be done. 

I got things quite in order during Dane's morning nap.  And even got the fairy garden out.  
Once Dane woke up he joined me outside.

I have had lots of little girls playing in my fairy garden and making little neighborhoods and homes.  I love it.





That was my garden back in May.  I haven't worked in it since  so it is kind of just left to it's own devices - but it is coming along quite nicely. 

My peonia even bloomed! It has never had a chance to bloom before cuz a hail storm always knocks it out. 

No comments: