Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Around the house

Here are some random pictures of our summer just hanging out around the house - pre-baby.  There will surly be MORE of this for the rest of the summer.
As mentioned on a post about fishing - Dane loves to do what Brock is doing and BROCK is the best big brother about it (no surprise here).  Brock engages him and helps him and adjusts what he is doing so Dane can be involved - just like a dad would. 

Anna and Madison building sandcastles.  Ever since our trips to the river and building Sandcastles with our friends the girls have rediscovered our sand boxes - especially Maddie.  She has built several in our backyard sandbox - I love it.
LOTS of picnic lunches!
This started before quarantine but I never got pictures of it - my girls (and their friends) spend hours and hours and hours making dresses and outfits for their dolls.  I am amazed at what they come up with and what a great job they do with out a sewing machine.  I have offered to teach them how to sew but they like using tape and pins so they can reuse the fabric. 
Megan's birthday present finally came mid-June - it was WELL worth the wait!

Noah took on some extra projects for some money.  He has been saving up for some magic props.



No comments: