Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Parks

Playgrounds were closed - but we still went to some parks to play with balls and feed ducks.  

Dane LOVES having his picnic lunch at all of our outings.  It is one of his favorite things.

I love finding my kids reading all over the place.  I didn't get a picture but one day at Redstone Park Megan climbed a tree and read a book up there for 2 hours.  I loved it.

Dane loves ducks.  He calls them "quack quacks".  He really enjoys feeding them.



I LOVE that toddlers this age love to follow paths and trails.  I love following my toddlers around.


 Brock playing "tennis" with Dane.

Another park has this stair case up the mountain.  Dane and I just watched and cheered!


No comments: