Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Cute Dane

Dane got put in a forward facing car seat at the beginning of summer.  During my first batch of kids you turned them around at 1.  Now it is supposed to be 2.  I waited for 18 months.  I wanted him turned for the baby so he started to feel "big" and not like a baby. Plus the ability to eat his lunch on the way home from outings can't be overstated!
Still reading all. the. time.

He loves to take baths and is in our room in the mornings when both Jason and I shower.  HE has become used to our routines.  When Jason turns off the shower Dane heads right over there and grabs Jason's towel and holds it out for him to grab.  He has to stand there and wait, holding the towel, while Jason cleans off the shower doors.  It is pretty adorable.  Well, one morning I gave Dane a shower instead of a bath (which he loved) - but his favorite part was trying to clean the shower doors like Jason.  He spent about 10 minutes trying to do it.


No comments: