Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Seeing Santa

I needed to do some work to find a place to visit Santa this year.  Our "usual" places (library and ward party) were not happening this year.  The mall advertised that you had to make reservations and you did that by pre ordering a photo package - not doing that! (it ended up not being true... one day while riding up and down the escalators at the mall (we have very few covid outing options) the "elves" said we could see Santa if there wasn't a line... there wasn't).  Anyways... back to my story... I found out Cabela's offered Santa visits (behind glass) for free and they gave you a free photo.  Sold!  We went on Monday while my mom was here.  Dane had no expecations of sitting on his lap, so that was nice.

Isn't this the PERFECT Santa covid picture? 
He liked Santa very much and went back 2 times while we were in the store to see him again.   I swear this kid might have GPS in his head.  Cabela's is huge and we walked all over and when ever he decided he wanted to see Santa he made a b-line and knew right where to go.  It was amazing.

Not quite the usual Santa/baby picture - but the best I was going to get.

The other kids were pretty ambivalent about seeing Santa.  But they were good sports.
Happy Covid Christmas!
 

No comments: