Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, January 8, 2021

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving here, all alone.  It was kind of awesome!  I have never made a Thanksgiving meal before, I was kind of excited but obviously scared because I wussed out and didn't make a turkey.  My friend and I (Marisa) food swaped.  She made Turkey, rolls, and gravy and gave it to me and I made mashed potatoes, yams, and stuffing and gave it to her.  I also *thought* I was swapping pies with my friend Charity but we miscommunicated and the night before thanksgiving found I we weren't.  So I made all 4 pies by myself.
Jason was really cute and insisted I take these pictures of my food.  I made a pumpkin pie (which got eaten Thanksgiving morning ;), a chocolate cream, apple, and lemon meringue pies.
I was teasing with my neighbor because she was having people over for Thanksgiving and she was stressed to be cooking for 8 people - I said, "well... I cook for 8 people every single day."  Kinda crazy.  I wouldn't have it any other way. (well... Eve isn't eating yet... so I guess I am not quite there yet)

 

No comments: