Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, September 8, 2023

Utah: Farm Country

Right after the dinosaur park the Hanna's went home and the teens went over to the Children's museum and grandma and I took Dane and Eve over to Farm Country.  It was getting close to nap time, so it was a quick trip - but they mostly just wanted to ride the horses.


But Dane found a cow he loved.



So fun riding horses!





 Eve loved it but had a MELTDOWN after she was done.  Not because she was done, she got off and walked out happy, but just was we walked through the gate she started screaming.  I had no idea why, and I never figured it out.  She never really calmed down enough to tell me why she was sad.  This was the first time she had acted like that, but it wasn't the last.  She has been doing it more and more and I still haven't figured out how to get her out of it.  I feel like I need to throw cold water on her.

No comments: