Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, June 28, 2024

Performances

May brings all of the end of year performances.  With Brock not in orchestra and Maddie not in choir our schedule was a little lighter.  Unfortunately I didn't go to some of the performances so I didn't get pictures.

Megan sang in the choir for the spring musical - Beauty and the Beast.


They were supposed to dress up as peasants.  She was the only one that did - and I think she nailed it.

She then also had a choir performance.  We took Dane and Eve to this one because it wasn't so late.


Maddie also came but hung out with Avily in the balcony and got reprimanded by administrators the whole time.  But it obviously wasn't her fault.



She also went to a battle of the books competition that we did not attend.

Noah had his play , which I blogged about earlier, he also went to the Bobby G award ceremony where their musical won a few awards.  He also had a choir concert that Jason attended, so I didn't get any pictures.

I took this picture out of his phone, he is in his light booth.


 

No comments: