Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, January 13, 2025

Summer Temple Trips

It was our worst summer for temple trips.  So many different factors collided into this summer that even building really strong habits and foundations over the last 4 summers it all crumbled!  haha.  From not having a "built in" babysitter (second summer for that) AND Dane and Eve not napping (first summer of that) we just couldn't do our usual 1:00.  Then Megan, Brock and Noah all work and there was almost never a consistent time that they could all go.  And Jason working in office 4 days a week - so he would take his car to work (duh) and then Brock and I shared the van at home and the other three had busy lives and needed rides places and Dane and Eve's summer fun.... it was just too hard.  I had hoped that Brock could just take over and take the car and do it - but, again, all the factors got to us, but he did do that once or twice.  And NOW (January of 2025) Noah is driving so he has been able and willing to drive for some temple trips, so that has been nice.

But we made it a few times, I don't take pictures every time we go, but here is one.  

One day Dane made a temple scene with Legos and wanted a picture.  


 

No comments: