Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, February 20, 2009

More Sickness

Brock:
RSV: check
Double ear infection: check

Noah:
RSV: check
Double ear infection: check

Mom:
Flu: (probably RSV): check

It has been a great week - let me tell you. Jason took a half day on Wednesday to help, my mom came up on Thursday to help take them to the doctors, let me take a nap, and make us dinner. Friday we watched a lot of Elmo while Noah and I laid on the couch. When is summer??

2 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

awww, Jamie! I'm so sorry to hear all this! Well...I hope you all feel better! We'll be praying for you, that's for sure. Love ya!

Kari said...

Sounds like my house! Add throwing up to Bailey in addition to ear infections and RSV. And a second round of tubes next week... I want summer too!