Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Walter Wick


The BYU Museum of Art is featuring the Art of Walter Wick. He is the artist that makes all the "Eye Spy" books. I took the boys on opening night - it was really cool - they had activities, dancers, and treats. The exhibit goes through August 1st - I suggest you take your kids - it is really fun to look at all the art. (FYI: you cannot take pictures in the museum - if you do they send a "police officer" and make you delete them - I know from experience).

Below are just a few fun pictures and facts for your enjoyment.
Noah:
Still not sleeping through the night
The happiest person Jason and I have ever met
Thinks Brock is like the best thing in the world
Usually makes this face (below) when you take out the camera

Brock:
Is learning so fast - he can say almost anything and is talking a lot in sentences (3 or 4 words), sings several parts of the alphabet (ABC, G, LMNOP, V, X, Y and Z, Sing with me), counts to 6, and has 3 or 4 of his favorite books memorized.
Jumps off of EVERYTHING - He always counts down before he jumps - so whenever we hear counting - we have to find where he is - because he is about to jump!
Trys to play catch with Noah on a daily basis - Noah luckily does not mind getting hit with balls - he actually thinks it is pretty funny.

No comments: