Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer Fun

I am officially depressed that summer is over. I know it is still nice outside - but the most telling part that summer is over in Provo is that they close the Veteran's pool. This is my favorite place to go in the summer - it is right up the street, really cheap, and lots of fun. I had all these grand plans to go several times a week - but it rained most of June, we were sick most of July, so all we really had was August. We went about 6 times - and 3 times just last week.

I was nervous at the beginning of the summer to take the boys all by myself - I didn't know if they would stay by me. So my mother-in-law went with us the first time so I could get the hang of it - turns out they are super easy and really good (as always) - so I was able to take them by myself the rest of the time.



Not great pictures - but best I could get with my horrible camera!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I love their farmer's tans. =) And by the way, you look great!