Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Farm Country with the Curren's

The Curren's (Sam, Jess, Rachel, and Andrew) lived below us in our apartment in Provo. They have since moved to Lehi (and added baby Cara). We have stayed good friends and I am so glad! Our kids are all close in age and we don't live too far from each other. We went to Farm Country a few weeks ago.

Doesn't Jess look great - just 3 or so weeks postpartum!


What a smile - she is used to it - her mom is a photographer!


You got to click on this to see Brock face - they are typical Brock "angry" faces - he cracks me up!

Noah loved this cow - he just kept feeding it corn.

and us.

No comments: