Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Quit!

Can I do that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. You can do it.

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

I know the feeling, but seriously you are an amazing person! You have always been such an example of strength to me! Just remember they will get older, better, and won't remember ANY of what happens right now. (I tell myself this nearly everyday especially since I broke my foot and can't do anything!) but you can do it!!!! <3

I am Laura said...

nope, you can't quit. But there is always tomorrow. Put your feet up tonight. Let the dishes soak and the cobwebs gather more dust. Take a bath and relax. Tomorrow is another day.

Amy said...

I understand your pain. It was nice to get a break tonight wasn't it?!