Isn't he so handsom!
My grandma (Megan's great-grandma) makes blessing cakes for all the new babies. They are so wonderful and yummy!
A bunch of Pics of people enjoying the lunch:
So this year we were finally able to host the lunch at our own home - for Brock's blessing we were at Jason's parents, and for Noah's we were at my parents. I thought it would be nice to be able to do it at my own home - it turns out when you do it at your house it is kind of crazy. You're responsible for everything - and on top of the lunch I still had Brock and Noah to take care of... well... I really didn't keep a great eye on them. Thanks to Debbie - my mother-in-law, they both got food and cleaned up - but after she left... who knows what they really did.
And, this is where I found Noah at the end of the day:

I have stayed true to my word and not decorated my house yet - there is not one picture on the wall or figurine located anywhere in the house. All white bare walls and bare shelves. I felt bad for Megan not having any of her newborn pictures out - since I had a display at my boys' blessings - it is not her fault we moved into a new house 2 weeks before she was born. So I got a little on the ball and made a nice little display on our mantle. I had intended on taking it down after the blessing - but since it is the only pretty thing in our WHOLE house (except for my kids of course :) I have decided to keep it. It is my shrine to Megan - if you just came to our house you would think she is our first!
wonderful!
Grandparents:
Jason's parents - Debbie and Randy
My parents: Joe and Michelle
My grandparents: Wayne and Janet
I have stayed true to my word and not decorated my house yet - there is not one picture on the wall or figurine located anywhere in the house. All white bare walls and bare shelves. I felt bad for Megan not having any of her newborn pictures out - since I had a display at my boys' blessings - it is not her fault we moved into a new house 2 weeks before she was born. So I got a little on the ball and made a nice little display on our mantle. I had intended on taking it down after the blessing - but since it is the only pretty thing in our WHOLE house (except for my kids of course :) I have decided to keep it. It is my shrine to Megan - if you just came to our house you would think she is our first!
2 comments:
What a great post! My favorite picture is the one of Noah on the stairs. He's getting so big and handsome! I think he looks the most like you out of all of your kids. Love it.
What a wonderful day! Its such a blessing to have your husband bless your baby! I love your family picture, its so cute how you all match. And thanks for posting the one about Noah in the dirt, its nice to know I'm not the only one whose kid starts eating dirt the minute I turn my back.
Post a Comment