Since we have moved we hadn't been back to their house (sad I know). So we went a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. Debbie was all ready for us and had the boys making their own waffle cones - they were in heaven!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Fun at the Herberts
When we lived in Provo we saw Grandma and Grandpa Herbert pretty much every week at Sunday dinner. My kids loved it and pretty much felt like it was their second home. My Mother-in-law is great - she has gone out and bought all these toys for her grand kids (ours are the only ones that live here) - she potentially has more toys than we do.
Since we have moved we hadn't been back to their house (sad I know). So we went a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. Debbie was all ready for us and had the boys making their own waffle cones - they were in heaven!

Since we have moved we hadn't been back to their house (sad I know). So we went a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. Debbie was all ready for us and had the boys making their own waffle cones - they were in heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would love the recipe for waffle cones. It looks like they had a great time! How nice it is to be near grandma and grandpa!
Post a Comment