Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Elder Hanna

Can you believe it has been two years! Part of me can and part of me can't. It sure flew - but I only had Brock when Michael left on his mission, and now I have Noah AND Megan - so life sure
has changed. Both Katie and I had 2 kids while he was gone - crazy!



Look how the fam has changed in 2 years! (ahh, life was so simple then...)
Michael served two years in the Phoenix Arizona mission, but spent most of his time on the reservation. We are so excited to have him home, but are so grateful for his mission. Michael grew so much in the last two years; it has been so fun to see the man he has become and to see what the Lord can do with a soft heart and willing mind. One of my deepest desires was to serve a mission, and seeing his change of heart reminds me of the Lords willingness to bless us for service and obedience. Welcome home Michael - my boys are THRILLED!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I remember when you posted about him leaving. WOW! 2 years really did go by fast. I'm glad you guys can enjoy him being around again.