Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, August 27, 2010

band-aids and bedrooms

Tonight we moved Brock into Noah's room and Megan into Brock's old room.

I was always so ready to move the boys into their own rooms when they were babies. Brock went into his at 6 weeks old- Noah moved into his (aka -the living room oh the joys of poor collage life) when he was 3 months old.

But with Megan I seem to be heart broken. That sounds a little dramatic, but that is how I feel. I don't like it - I don't like it at all. I feel like a piece of me is gone. I never expected to feel this way... and with my third no less. Is it because she is a girl?

I am not ready to move her, but it is time, I feel like I am being forced into it. I am keeping her clothes in my room for a while.

Pulling off the band-aid fast isn't all it is cracked up to be anyways.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I don't blame you. We've kept both of our girls close by for a long time. I think Bailey was like 7 mon. old when she went to her own room. Avery was in a co-sleeper with us forever, and when we moved her to our closet (yes, our closet), I was so sad. And it wasn't even that far away! It's sad when our babies don't need to be so close to us...