Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Parade of Homes

Our FAVORITE date is the Parade of Homes. We have been going every summer since we were 17 (except last year - we were too depressed to go look at fancy homes). It was super fun this year as well. Thanks to my aunt Jen we were able to go completely alone - we went for 4 hours! This was the most alone time we have spent together since we had Megan. It was so fun, I highly recommend it as a date night! (next year of course)

This was my favorite house from the outside. I love the wrap-around porch and the colors. Unfortunately it was horrible on the inside (purple throughout the WHOLE house - and poor use of space), and it was in Daybreak - which I am not a fan of to begin with.


This was Jason's favorite (if he HAD to pick) - he doesn't like it from the outside - but loved the inside. Very modern and sleek - totally his thing. His favorite part of the Parade is the theatre rooms - and only 2 this year - so he was a little disappointed in that.
One of the houses had a photo booth - so we jumped in. We are so brilliant - it took us 2 photos to actually figure out how to work it -haha. Please excuse the PDA :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

There's a part of Omaha called "Dundee". We love driving through the neighborhoods to look at the houses. Parade of Homes sounds like a great date!