Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Temple Square

We hit temple square last weekend. I loved the way we did it this year. Last year we went too close to Christmas and it was snowing and late! So this year I was determined to be more organized. We left our house at 4:30, got there at 5:00 - we got a great parking spot, the lights weren't on yet - so we went into the visitor center to see the Christus and the Nativity show thing - by the time we were outside the lights were on, it was beautiful and not too crowded yet. We took our time, walked around, had a good snowball fight and were home in time for dinner. It was a fun, fun evening.

We were at the Nativity show thing and Jason looked over at me and said, "you look hot." haha - In my winter gear and a baby attached to me - that is love. I told him that was going on my blog. That was the highlight of my night.

Megan rode in my Moby wrap, inside my coat. She LOVED it. She smiled and laughed and kicked her feet the whole time. She loved the lights, all the people, and the fact that every person that passed her smiled at her.





Noah is a child after my own heart. He loves Christmas lights. We spend several evenings a week driving around looking at lights. I am planning on doing a post about this. But in case I don't get to it - he is freaking cute! He says, "ooh, look at this, ooh, pretty" - to every house, even the one with one strand of lights. He navigates where we go, "go down there", "turn here". I love it. That covered it pretty well, maybe it doesn't need a whole post.
So needless to say he had a great time.




Brock is kindof in complaining mode these days. He is always cold, or tired, or something hurts. But when he forgets to complain he always has a great time.


We stopped at Burger King on the way home and treated the boys to some milk shakes. I love great family evenings.

No comments: