Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ashley

This is my little sister Ashley - and she is wonderful, for many reasons.  One of which is that she graduated with her bachelors in finance from the University of Utah a few weeks ago.  I am SO SO proud of her.  She is amazing, I can't believe how hard she worked and how focused she was on her goal.
After she graduated I found out she is the first woman on my dad's side to get a Bachelor's degree (ever), the first grandchild on my dad's side to get a Bachelor's degree (and she is like number 16), AND the second PERSON ever on my dad's side to get a Bachelor's degree (the first being my dad).  I didn't know any of that. 

Pridefully - I think if I would have known that I might have prioritized it a little more - you know - being the first is cool.  I am only like 16 - 20 credits away.  But she deserves it more anyways.


I am so glad I got to be there.  I almost didn't make it.  It was a hard day to get away, by myself, for several hours, things just weren't working out.  But Jason insisted I be there and made it all happen.  THANK YOU!
My little brother Michael
Me

Ashley also went through the temple for her first time last Saturday.  It has been a special month for Ashley - she is just growing up so much :)

But seriously I am so proud of her and appreciate everything she does for me.  She is the best little sister and an awesome aunt.  Ashley is becoming quite the wonder woman and I cannot wait to see what her future has in store.

4 comments:

Megan Loves Life said...

Congratulations Ashley!! What an accomplishment! You look grown up and beautiful too!

The Halls said...

Way 2 Go Ashley!!

The Bell Bunch said...

Wow, so cool. Tell her we think she is awesome too!
Love, Bells

Michael and Jessica Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.