Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Zoo

Last week we had one good day of weather so me and a friend took our kids to the zoo for the evening.  Late afternoon/evening is the best time to do stuff like that  - no field trip crowds.  Thanks to a dear friend I was able to get a zoo pass.  I am so so so excited - I have been dreaming every night about our fun summer zoo trips.  This is the ultimate pass - three free adults and 5 free kids - PLUS unlimited train and merry-go-round rides - that is worth a million dollars right there in my kids' eyes.

So we rode the train a few time. 
Ivy, Olivia, Wes, Brock, and Noah
Megan on the train

Then we rode the carousel several times.  Weird that they all wanted to sit on the peacock bench instead of the animals that go up and down - kids are funny sometimes.

Natalie and Jillian - she is about three months old - so cute!



It was a quick trip - about an hour and a half.  but when it is free it doesn't matter - no stress about "getting your money's worth" - that is what I LOVE about passes.

I will TRY not to overwhelm you with zoo pictures this summer - but I can't make any promises :)

1 comment:

Megan Loves Life said...

We need to go with you sometime because I never let my kids ride the train! What a mean mom, we didn't buy the pass with the train included! It's just always been the elusive train... someday, maybe we'll take a ride. haha!