My cousin, Sarah, got married last week in the Salt Lake Temple. Temple Square is probably one of, or IS, my favorite place in the whole world. And it is beautiful this time of year. What a time and place to get married. Sarah and Jordan were so cute. Oh to be young and in love... Um... I actually still feel their same age and place in life, is that weird??
Anyways I, of course, had to take pictures with my kids with the beautiful flowers. They were not really in the mood - but that didn't keep me from trying.
Oh - it was just so beautiful and peaceful - temple square is like heaven on earth - especially when you have your kids with you. The kids love all the places to climb on and the water fountains and the rivers. We could have spent all day there.
Megan loved the stairs up to the temple doors.
Some days are just perfect... this was one of those days. Nothing like an eternal marriage surrounded by tulips and the sound of my children playing.
By the way one of my friends had a great post. I cried for a good 30 minutes after I read it. So if you want to be sad about your children growing up. You should click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment