Well... truth is Corinne is Jason's friend. Corinne and Jason were in the same ward growing up and were best friends through Jr. High (there was some young romance for a little while - ooh-la-la). When Jason and I became friends and started dating I got to know Corinne, and learned she was an invaluable resource to understanding this complicated boyfriend I had. I commandeered their friendship and now Corinne and I are really good friends - one of my best. Jason and her are still good friends - although the romance has faded :)
We went to Discovery Gateway and the Gateway fountains and met Jason on his lunch break.
Corinne and I are both pregnant with girls. Due about the same time!On another day we went to Wheeler Farm.
My boys found a tractor and stood there and watched it until I had to DRAG them away. They are obsessed.
Then Noah found a tractor to sit on.
We spent the rest of the afternoon throwing rocks into a river. I love summer! Such simple joys.
Megan is turning into a little spit fire - my hardest child for sure by far. I have a picture of Brock and Noah at this age just sitting on the bank of a river throwing rocks. They never tried to get in - just happily sat and threw the rocks. We would attend sporting events and they would sit on my lap and watch the game - or quietly play around me when their attention span ended. This little girl... not so much. She HAD to get in the water. We went to my cousin's baseball game... she screamed almost the whole time - she just wanted to be on the field. After some contemplation I have decided to give her more freedom and let her make some of her own choices. She wanted to get in the river... so in the river she went. After a about a minute, she decided she didn't like it. Problem solved. If you know me as a mom, you know that I am a pretty laxed parent, I like to give my kids more freedom and tend to trust them before I get involved.
She sure is cute though.
No comments:
Post a Comment