Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Easter pictures

Only look at this post if you promise not to judge or be annoyed at the over load of pictures (especially of Megan).

We were ready particularly early on Easter Sunday Morning - Jason was still sleeping - so I decided to try a photo shoot.  I am not sure why... the kids weren't being very cooperative... although Megan LOVED her dress and thought she looked so pretty and wanted pictures - but would not hold still.  Any ways I just went ahead and included them all.  All in all I didn't get any GREAT ones - but they are all pretty cute.  Brock took the one's with me in it - he is loving that lately.













  

And we got our neighbor to snap a picture after church - and don't be fooled by my smile - I have a death grip on Noah - he did not want to be in the picture.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I love the tons of pictures! Lots of those remind me of pictures I take. Right afterward I look at them and I'm disappointed that I didn't get any "perfect" ones with everyone looking and smiling and hair all in place. Then when I look weeks or months later I love them because it shows all of their unique personalities!

Corinne said...

I love the tons of pictures! Lots of those remind me of pictures I take. Right afterward I look at them and I'm disappointed that I didn't get any "perfect" ones with everyone looking and smiling and hair all in place. Then when I look weeks or months later I love them because it shows all of their unique personalities!

Karen said...

I think the pictures all turned out great. I am amazed how you get all your kids ready so well.